Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Australia!!!!

Just a quick post about my plans as of now.

Tomorrow I am going to travel for 36 hours up to Brisbane. Since I am here for just three weeks, I am going to visit the three major cities, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. After spending three days in Melbourne, I am going to Brisbane. My leg is ready for some touring...but I will take it easy and just do some light touring North of Brisbane along the Sunshine Coast (sounds nice, huh?) After six days in Brisbane, I will take a train to Sydney and travel for 4 days west of Sydney by bike. This is all tentative, as I want to make sure I am 110% for Europe. My hope is to get a good taste of the country by train at the very least.



View Australia Plans in a larger map


My hosts Rose and Michael in Melbourne!


 The main train station in federation square
 St. Pauls Cathedral 
 Along the yarra river
 Melbournes skyline 
 Glimpse of the botanical gardens 

 Astronomy tower next to the giant neutrino
 Anzac memorial 
 Michael's wine cellar!! Wow

 Boo
 Aboriginal crafts 
Each colored area is a different aboriginal language group!


1 comment:

  1. Hooray Australia!! And then Greece with me and Laura!

    ReplyDelete