Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eumundi to Mudjimba

5/2
100 km (1419 miles total)
Had another smooth day of cycling and relaxing today. I stayed in a state forest last night, outside of Eumundi that was spectacular. Something was nibbling at my tent, but no problems besides that....

After a large oatmeal and nutella feast of a breakfast, I headed off towards Noosa heads. Eumundi was a quanit little artsy town with a well groomed cafe culture. Soon enough, I made my way to Noosa Heads. I laid on the beach for 2 hours, eating ice cream cones from the local IGA. I topped it off with brie and New Zealand hummus!

I was going to stay in Noosa Heads, but decided to pedal further down the coast. I cycled through Pelegian, Coolum, and finally came to Mudjimba. Nearing dark, I decided to stay for the night and set up camp listened to the surf. Tomorrow I may take it easy and just go to Nambour for the day and spend a little time on the beach...


View Eumundi to Mudjima in a larger map

































No comments:

Post a Comment