Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Game Plan


View Ride of Dreams in a larger map

So I am no longer going to Istanbul, I know I said that in an earlier post. If you don't want to look at the map, here is what I have ahead of me in the next four months:

March 19th - JFK Airport, New York, New York --> Los Angeles, CA --> Auckland, New Zealand

March 21st to April 7th - Cycle from Auckland, NZ to Wellington, NZ.

April 7th - Ferry over from Wellington, NZ to the Picton, NZ on the South Island.

April 7th to April 25th - Cycle to Christchurch

April 25th - Christchurch, NZ --> Melbourne

April 25th to May 12th - Melbourne, Australia to Sydney, Australia

May 12th - Sydney, Australia --> Athens, Greece

May 13th to May 17th? - Hang out in Greece

May 18th - Ferry to Northern Italy

May 20th - Train to Bucharest, Romania

May 21st - Cycle from Bucharest, Romania to Copenhagen, Denmark

1 comment: