Monday, March 21, 2011

Arrived!

I have arrived in New Zealand! The flights went very smoothly and I have had no problems. My bike even arrived in one piece! The flight to LA was very uneventful. I have come to the conclusion that flying abroad is 1000X. We each had a personalized TV with many many movies, tv shows, etc to play with. They even provided us with an open bar! I had my first Export Gold, which is a delicious lager. On the plane ride over I made friends with two kiwis that actually live in philly now and are professional dog walkers...so we had lots to talk about.

Arriving here, it took me forever to put my rack and fenders on. It was especially difficult because I did not get much sleep on the plane and I was jet lagged. But I was soon off and on my way to Maria and George Wang's house. My GPS system saved me. I do not think I would have found my way there without it since I went to a suburb of Auckland.

Look my dad brought my bike all the way to NY!
 Holly trying to get big 
 No looking back now
 Before
 After
  
The rumors were true! Never seen this in the U.S. Thanks Auckland!

1 comment: