Friday, March 18, 2011

Crunch time!

Less than 24 hours until I leave! Today I doubled checked that I have everything that I can possibly need. I also learned I will be arriving to my first host by bike. We initially planned to meet at the airport, but since my hosts does not have a car rack or large enough car, I will have to ride from the airport. So instead of starting from Paprika, I will be beginning from the airport.

Tomorrow's flight will be an adventure itself. I will be flying six hours from New York to LA on United Air. In LA I will fly on Air New Zealand for 12 hours until I reach Auckland. I will leave April 19th and will land on Monday, April 21st. Since am going to cross the international dateline, I will be losing a day!

I am not sure the next day I will post but I will keep you guys updated. Thank for following my blog and thanks for supporting NBW!

2 comments: