Monday, December 13, 2010

Less than 4 months!



Welcome! First, if you have never met me, my name is Peter Krumbhaar and I am a recent college grad from the University of Pennsylvania. Over the past two years, I have dreamed of riding across the world on bicycle. This April I will get my chance to ride a few parts. On this website I will write, post my photographs, and document my journey across Australia, New Zealand, and the continent of Europe. I have many reasons why I am undertaking such a long journey. While many of these reasons seem relatively trivial, the main reason I am committed to this trip is Neighborhood Bike Works. Cycling has certainly changed my life. Neighborhood Bike Works has changed hundreds, possibly thousands of lives of children. NBW is a nonprofit educational organization in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs that seeks to increase opportunities for urban youth through bicycling, and which promotes cycling as an environmentally - friendly means of transportation. If you would like more information about Neighborhood Bike Works please visit http://www.neighborhoodbikeworks.org.


How to make a donation:

Neighborhood Bike Works is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible. How to make a donation:

Make a secure online donation via Just Give.

Send a check to: Neighborhood Bike Works, 3916 Locust Walk, Philadelphia PA 19104

No comments:

Post a Comment