Thursday, April 4, 2013

Two years later!

Hey again, 

Well, it's been two years from the trip. After traveling to India, China and Nepal last year (not on bike), I have decided to go for another tour. This time in the U.S. Although no where exotic, I am excited to explore my own country. In one month I am heading from the D.C. area through the Appalachian mountains to the great state of Kentucky for one of my friends weddings! My dream now is to cycle across the U.S. one or two weeks at a time. The training has been minimal since I am still in school, but it will happen either way. Also, I am headed to Malawi this summer for a 6 week research project. I am very excited for this opportunity as it will give me a chance to live in a foreign country for more than a few days. While I am sure it would be even more excited to travel in Africa by bike, maybe I'll get another chance down the road. Until next year, safe travels! 

Pedro 

No comments:

Post a Comment